Click on the job title for more details regarding each position.
Intermediate Full Stack Software Engineer
Artona has been in business since 1909 - the only reason we are still in business is that we are constantly improving and adapting to a rapidly changing world. We are now a software company whether we believe it or not!
We are looking for an intermediate full stack developer that wants to get their keyboard working on all aspects of a fully functioning web-suite that also doubles as a commerce provider for high volume photo studios internationally. Working with us means you get to flex all of your brain doing the following:
1) building features
2) communications between users
3) solving local studio issues
4) dev ops
Our system enables most of Western Canada to purchase photos and now has a second life serving clients all over North America with a distribution partnership in San Diego California! We’re growing!
We’ve kicked off the careers of leading software managers at Hootsuite, Medeo, Lyft, Yelp and beyond. We're young, fun, ambitious and creative thinkers and catch the eyeballs of upwards of 500k annual users.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (OOP, FP)
- A healthy balance between moving fast and being careful
- Passion for delivering the best user experience possible
- Willing to learn new skills on the fly
- An active Github account with public repositories
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience with SQL based relational databases such as MYSQL and PostgreSQL
- Your toolbelt includes SASS (SCSS), PostCSS, Gulp, Browserify/Webpack, Babel
- Experience with Git version control platforms (i.e. GitHub)
- Experience with configuring, deploying, monitoring and scaling application on AWS and Ansible
- 2 – 3 years of web development experience
- Experience with React Native (mobile development experience)
- Working from home allowed aka the dream
- Flexible work hours
- An understanding manager who is easy to work with
To apply for this position: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include the job title in your email subject line.)
Nothing has matched your filter!